Total Life Cycle Management
• Requirements Definition • Integrated Logistics Support Plans • Technical Data Management
• Post Production Support • Readiness Based Analysis • Business Case Analysis
• Product Support Integration • Supply Chain Management • Maintenance Management
• Warehouse Management • Diminishing Manufacturing Source Management
• Fleet Management • Program Management • Contract Management
GID Solutions provides all of the services you need for Total Life Cycle Management. We bring experts with proven track records of success and a passion for problem solving to your project to design, execute, and improve each phase of TLCM.
GID Solutions’ competency assets provide state of the art, innovative service offerings for the TLCM management environment and ad hoc business projects:
Our expert training plans ensure that the right knowledge is being applied to right places.
- Staffing and Training Analysis
- Periods of Instructions
- Mobile Training Teams
- Change Management
- Training ranges development / management
From our vast experience with Total Life Cycle Management, we have learned the efficiency of careful attention to process design, incorporating what works, and avoiding what doesn’t. We know how to measure, evaluate and improve flow through and quality on a dynamic, objective basis. This perspective unleashes inspiring improvements for greater success in all phases of TLCM.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Continuous Process Improvement Implementation
- “To Be” Process Development
- Quality Improvement
- Organization Process Maturity
- Process Improvement Implementation
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
With the ever changing world of technology, projects need a current, cohesive approach to technology sustainment and exploitation. We provide you with the support to make sure you don’t get left behind.
- Technology Management Plans
- Transition Plans
- Technology Road Maps
- Technology Evaluation
We deliver the insights and precise information you need to make critical investment decisions in complex situations. Objective, tested logic produces executable recommendations to reduce risk and increase effective outcomes.
- Business Case Analysis
- Automated Business Intelligence Metrics
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Best Practice Methodologies
- Risk Assessments
- Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Analysis